Pornopung

2013

Comedy  Drama  

1
IMDb Rating 6.1

Synopsis


Uploaded By: OTTO
June 4, 2020 at 1:33 am

720p 1080p
BluRay
1280*534
Norwegian 2.0
NR
24 fps
1 hr 40 min
P/S 25 / 90
BluRay
1920*800
Norwegian 5.1
NR
24 fps
1 hr 40 min
P/S 13 / 54

1 Comments

Sheboink profile
0
Sheboink June 4, 2020 at 6:19 am

Based on the premise that looking and acting like a faggot will get you into girls' panties. With 99% of girls, this won't work - and with the other 1%, you'd have to ask yourself "is that really the type of girl I'd want to be with?" Should be OK for a handful of laughs among the prudish or misinformed, but you'd do far better spending 100 minutes of your life on something better.